Tuesday, April 30, 2013

More new outfits for American Girl Doll Kathleen

I was on a roll yesterday between making new little food items and outfits for Miss V's American Girl Doll Kathleen.

First thing I did was make a cute white sleeveless top in white cotton to match a lot of skirts that I have made in the past.  I used the Free Trendy Tank pattern from Liberty Jane.  Since the material wasn't stretchy, I did cut the back pieces a bit wider.

I also whipped up three simple skirts from Simplicity Pattern 4297

Then I cut out three more bags to sew up the Urban Handbag from Liberty Jane. The bag linings match the three skirts.  I thought it was a cute way to finish off the outfits.




 



I only had time to finish one bag last night and put the interfacing on one other.  I need to get another yard.
 
Aren't the outfits adorable?  Miss V things that they look cute!  She loves how the bags match Kathleen's new skirts.

1 comment: