Friday, September 24, 2010

Trixie the Halloween Fairy bag

Of course you can't have a really cool costume without a really cool trick or treat bag.  So I found a 3 pack of canvas tote bags at Walmart.  They are 13.5 x 13.5 x 3.5 inches, perfect!

I printed out Trixie on an iron on transfer page.  I used the one for dark fabrics because I wanted the white background.

Then around the edges I used some bright orange grosgrain ribbon and glued it on with Fabri-tac.  The corners looked a bit messy so I whipped out my box of scrapbooking flowers.  I found a pretty orange flower from CK and glued those on.  Now what for the center....I have plenty of brads, but didn't want to poke holes into the bag so I found some mini pom poms left over from a Christmas craft and voila....

A pretty trick or treat bag for my little Trixie.

Isn't it cute?  What do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment