Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Frightfully Fun Frames

Frightfully Fun Frames, I saw this idea a little while ago on another blog.  I thought the idea is super cute for Halloween.  I don't have much of a budget for decorating this year so I had to improvise alot.

First I had a 5x7 black frame not being used.  I used some purple scrapbook paper and for the letters I cut out the letters with my Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge.  I cut BOO in 1.5 inch.

I then used my Martha glue and glitter in Peridot on the paper letters and let dry.

Next I used my glue from my Elmer's Craft Kit, it is called Craft Bond and it is a dual tip pen.  I used the wide end and really covered the back of the letters and put them on the background paper and let dry.

Next I took the frame apart and put the paper in first then the glass then the back of the frame.

I think it came out pretty cute despite the changes that I needed to do. 

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment