Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Snuggly Pet Bed number 2

I attempted to make another Snuggly Pet Bed last night.  I watched a great tutorial on Double Fold Bias Tape on YouTube.  Oh wow that made so much more sense.  By the way, I found some pretty awful tutorials, like the woman who didn't want her face on camera so she put her face on a sticker then glued it to a stick and narrated the video that way.

Anyway......

While I was sewing it started to get dark out and I don't have an overhead light in our dining room yet and Miss V saw that I was squinting and went and got a lamp from her desk.  She plugged it in and turned it on for me.  She is such a good girl.

Chocolate Chip and Meatloaf really like their new beds and Miss V is beyond happy that her doggies are happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment