So this weekend I finished both quilts for Miss V's American Dolls. I used the tutorial from That's My Letter.
I used yellow binding on Kathleen's and orange on Marie Grace's. Now I need to make some sheets and pillow cases.
Now that I am finished with these, I realized that are much easier to make than I first thought. I think it would be cute next Christmas to make some Christmas themed ones. I do think I would maybe make the squares 4 inches and make them a little larger.
Miss V was so excited to see them after they were washed and dried. It certainly softened the cotton up a lot. I was thrilled that they didn't shred in the wash and fall apart everywhere. If that happened I probably would have fell apart too. It was a lot of work, but so worth it to see how happy Miss V is with them.