Wednesday, January 15, 2014

American Girl Doll Bed Quilts

So my next project is to make two quilts.  I found inspiration at BlogHer.  I had Miss V pick out 7 coordinating (or her version of coordinating) fabrics at Hobby Lobby.  Can I just say how much I love Hobby Lobby's Fabric and that calicos are 30% off?


Left to Right:
Solid White
Orange Brush Stroke
Orange with dark orange, yellow and white dots
Orange with white polka dots
Orange, darker orange, yellow and white chevron pattern
Yellow brush stroke
Solid yellow

Each quilt calls for 1/8 of each fabric and I bought 1/2 yard of each.  Now I have to figure out how to cut it all down.  ACK!!!!!!!  I am so nervous,  I have never quilted or done anything this hard before.

I am sure it is going to take me a few days to figure this out.

Does anyone have any advice?????

No comments:

Post a Comment