Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tote Bag for my Cricut Accessories

Last time I blogged, I talked about needed/wanting a bag for my Cricut accessories.  Well thanks to Pinterest I found a free tutorial on Simplicity.

So last weekend I was at Hobby Lobby and found the perfect fabric and trim.  I couldn't find the webbing for the handle there.  I did find it at Joanns this week.

Here is what I did.  The directions can be found in the link above.



  I did deviate from the Simplicity directions and went by my Urban Handbag.


 All done, but I am going to get a piece of corrugated plastic to put at the bottom so it is firm.


Lots of room for mats, cartridge binder, tool kit, paper and rolls of contact paper.



And I think it goes very well with my Cricut Shoulder bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment