Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

I totally spaced this week and didn't know it was Teacher Appreciation Week.  Luckily another mom mentioned it.

I quickly googled ideas and found a cute cup idea.

They are travel cups found at Walmart for just a few dollars and they are filled with Country Time Lemonade packets and Crystal light packets.

The little poem for the teacher says "Mrs. XXXXXXXX Thank you for quenching our thirst for knowledge, Love Your Ducklings"  (that is the cute phrase she calls the kids)

I also made two others for Miss V's Resource Teacher and the Librarian.  With the same saying but just from Miss V and of course those are printed in her favorite color, LIME Green!

Oh and I will make some others for the teachers as year end gifts.  I will just have to find some other cute poem related to the "specials" (PE, Music....etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment